Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do you see?

Do you see?
Among the brokenness of humanity
with our distorted and twisted reality
there is a need for supernatural divinity
I see you, you see me
but in our limited 
vision
we only see a tree
halfway
I'm limping but at least I can walk
is not part of my theology
Do you see?
Not really.
But I want to see!
Not in part but fully,
like the sunrise of a new day 
breaking
through eternal darkness
not just for me
but for we
because this was never meant to be
just me
So come redefine, rework, renew my reality
so that I can see
clearly
I will not give into
"Be all you can be"
without letting that be defined by the
man,
God,
King,
JC.
I will stand against the force of the river 
carrying me 
to the sea
to that place of blended, forgotten
"I accept without thinking and ignore the pain" 
serenity
I am asking the world now,
Do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment